Funny: my friends asked why the girls in our flat like to hang out with me

There’s one thing my friends told me this evening that I would like to share. Here it goes, 2 of my friends came up to me and asked me why girls in our flat like to hang out with me..They find it weird cos as soon as I got into our flat, they would all like like to talk to me..kinda makes my friends jealous… They asked me if there’s a secret to it.:roll_eyes:.. I almost told them that is nothing but … Ammo,Instant Honest, P83..lol..Dont know cos I’ve been wearing different combo each day..

The sad thing which I 've just got over it was that my gf ditched me for another dickhead over the summer holiday. I understand, super combos cant make her change her mind so I just let her go..no point begging her to reconsider me .Time to move on..Long live Phero…

first off,
dont give too much credit to the pheros.
gals hang out with you for you,
the pheros just supe-up whats already there :wink:

so face it, you got it goin’ on.

second,
gals come and go (so do guys)
unless you guys were engaged,
i say
" next!!! "

What she said :wink:

And, want to drag you up on one small point, podekia, to quote ’ ditched me for another dickhead’ I’ve read some of your posts, you ain’t no dickhead! There’s plenty of idiots in the world who will happily slate you, don’t join them.

That’s awesome Lor… We should all keep that in mind when things don’t go the way we want them too… “Next Please”

Thank you guys for those comments.. I guess I hit the Next Please" button at the right time..LOL..

awesome pic man…you definately are doing the right thing…don’t waste your time with a girl that doesn’t want to be with you. You are a smart man, and I wish you the best of luck with future dates.

If you asked, “What would Jesus do?”

He would probably say, “Its time for thee to get thyself a bottle of Instant Jerk.”