Hedione: PubMed study finds smelling it gives sex-differentiated brain activity

The smelling of Hedione results in sex-differentiated human brain activity. - PubMed - NCBI

Interesting article about the chemical hedione having pheromonal properties.

There

Revealed: the aftershave that turns women on - Telegraph

I’ve been using CK One as a cover. It is supposed to be about 50% Hedione.

I think my self effects of using Hedione assist the results of my tests.

In much of the way I smile at you and you smile, I think Hedione adds a type of boost that gives me positive outcomes even as a female.

I tried SA Jasmine today in a test that seems to have some Hedione in it…the sillage definitely was there but it made me smile and put me at such an ease after applying it this morning. Even now…despite the Jasmin being VERY potent, it has died down a bit in to a softer and nicer (friendlier) scent, which i think assists in sillage.

I am very interested in your input Lillian. I will be watching your journal closely and value your input. I am interested in the self effects you get and your effects on others being a woman.