What’s the best way for a woman to get a mans attention?
I’m not after a one-night stand, but after something that sends more of “come get me but, non-slutty, wanting to come back for more” type signals…
What can a woman say/do/wear to get that to be the message to come across?
Being the predominantly visual creatures that we males are, the best way, I believe, to get a mans attention is to giving him an inviting look with your eyes, a warm an approachable smile that speaks out “Come over here and chat with me”. Also could I recommend wearing something that will make your figure/body standout. It doesn’t have to be a really short mini-skirt, but a nice tight-fitting pair of jeans would do just fine, and dress to impress.
Body language counts for over 90% in this game, so it’s not really what you say, but how you come across and how you say it. When I mean how you say it, I mean how you say it with your body, the look you give off. Always try and look open and inviting, and wear a little something that makes you look sexier, without the cheap slutty image.
seeing as you are a bit of a tomboy, would you want to play on that image or soften it. Have a look at the two Instant Sexiness products and think do I want to be Angelina or Marilyn?
Clothes wise, little bit of cleavage, thigh etc is good, think sexy not slutty, less is not always better
Don’t get fanatical about an extra pound or ten here or there, women are supposed to be curvy, that’s why a bloke can never look you in the face when you talk to him . To me there is nothing more off putting than a size 8 (that’s size 4 in the US) woman nibbling on a carrot “because she’s fat!!”
Do what you want, but don’t ignore what he wants, it’s got to be about compromise. And I’m sorry but that does include sharing the chocolate.
When it does get to the bedroom ( at the earliest, on the third date!), remember, men are like a carpet, lay us right the first time and you can walk over us for the rest of your life.
I have to agree with Snakeeyes. It’s how you come across.
I can explain this better by using an example of a woman I met at a party once. There was this girl who wasn’t wildly attractive, very little makeup, and dressed normally in jeans and blouse. She had a full voluptuous figure that the women called stocky or even chubby, but her smile lit up the room. She was laughing and joking with the guys, genuinely open and welcoming, genuinely enjoying their presence and the guys adored her. They were flocking around her.
In contrast, there was a blindingly attractive woman that was getting looks from every guy in the room, dressed to show off every curve and a fair bit of skin, but she had her “bitch shields” dialled up to the max. Every guy who said hi was shot down in flames.
Just be yourself. Be happy. Enjoy being where you are and what you’re doing. The guys will come to you. Just don’t level a weapon at them the second they come into range and make them think you’re not worth the time or the effort.
ROTFLMAO - that is the best line I have heard in a long time. That is going to become one of my new favorites …
But to clarify, what do you mean by tomboy? Is the way you dress? The activities you do?
I think Diamond, Snake and Musk are definitely on target. It is OK to be a tomboy, just try to be a feminine tomboy. You can hang out with the guys, but make sure they know you are not trying to be a guy. A few looks and a smile go a long way. A couple from the Mrs. in the morning is enough to keep me revved up all day long just waiting to get home again.
Diamond: I think most (if not all) women are concerned about their weight & size of their arse for whatever reason, sad but true. I’m abit unusual I guess, I dont understand the obsession with size zero, I love curves, I guess I think more like a guy in that sence. I do still worry about my figure, but not about “being fat”, I’m one of those weirdo’s that dont gain weight. I basically eat for 2 & still find it hard to keep the weight on. I’m a UK size 10 (US6) & work hard to stay that way, but hey I love food so I guess it could be worse.
Bosshank: What do I mean by tomboy? Well, I grew up hanging out with my brothers & their friends, never interested in dolls, I was all about tree houses, dirt bikes & getting dirty. To my mothers horror I also acted like my brothers proualy burping & farting…I gave that up in my teens though, but the occational burp still slips out. I also used to nick my brothers clothes (it used to drive them up the wall!) which were nice & baggy since I’m so much smaller than them. I think I tried too hard to be one of the guys growing up I didn’t start wearing make-up until I was in my mid 20’s.
Anywho…now I work in a very male dominated field (surgery), and I still find getting along with the guys so much easier than getting along with women (to much cattiness & gossip). I tend to think like a guy (more logical & prefer “straight to the point & black & white” type communication) which I suppose is why I ended up in surgery.
What else…I do have more male interests too I suppose. I’ve done kickboxing for a number of years & always end up being moved to train with the guys ( I just don’t see the point in p***y-punching, If you’re afraid of breaking a nail stick to tae-bo or box-aerobics!).
Now that I’ve got my eyes on one of my colleagues I’ve decided to try & ditch the tomboy. My mate (& also colleauge) pointed out that I may have to remind my TG that I’m actually a woman (it aint easy looking feminine in scrubs!) so I’ve recently bought myself a couple of skirts to wear on wardrounds, those figure hugging “secretary” type skirts…figured that wouldn’t hurt
Oh & I totally agree with with your comment on Diamond’s quote on “men being carpets”…brilliant line!
You sound like the perfect woman, logical thinking is something I find very attractive. I’ve always been partial to nice and friendly women. Someone that is not afraid to laugh and participate in some playful banter (but then again I’m a fan of sarcasm).
Maybe it’s because of all the medical shows here in the US, but I think scrubs can be sexy