So, i just got my new order today, and i get out. Usual dining place, been here few more time. I get to my table, order and just finish. I am using 1x IS, 1x AMMO, 1x P130. After few encounter with my waitress, she start to pull the tongue out (in a sexy way) every time she pass by my table ![]()
What you want me to do next? A. Act interested. B. Ignore C. Pull the tongue out to.. just joking ![]()
Still got something in my glass so…
When asking to pay she got really close and starting to talk about her job and how she needs a vacation… Seams as nice girl who likes to interact..
I will keep updating this post with live info’s as they happen. Hope you guys can contribute.
update:
Yeah, i gone with number 1 and the feedback was nice, we spend few more minutes talking (i mean listening to her) on the way out. The strange thing was that she walk me to the door and that never happen before. Anyway, i did not intend to get further with her, i was just amused to see the mones working ![]()
// This post will not be updated because the event is finish. I will post in same Thread next live events.
You can do the same ![]()
All the best