I’ll start to vary things up myself… I’m gonna see what happens when a male uses instant sexiness…
I wanna try it alone… then I’ll try it with ammo and stuff.
Should be interesting.
Ohhh… and I wanna seee what happens with instant sexiness with a girl I know who’s recently friend-zoned me ![]()
look forward to hear how it goes Smn!
I’ve been reading more about women’s cycle.. seems like it all makes sense now and gives you a guide when to use -none and when to go more on the -Androsterone side of the story (A314)… it’s magic..![]()
Around day 6 of a woman’s period has any guy used -none products and what are the results (especially on a gf)? This is the last part I need to know though.. so feedback would help!
Searching a bit I found a post by Gegogi here
So it seems it should (may) be relatively ok to use -none (possibly depends on the individual) but if she’s suffering from some extreme moodiness, add some IFM or A-1…
I wonder if this is a constant with a woman.. I mean would she suffer from this kind of moodiness every cycle or just once in a while?
isn’t Gegogi Asian? and don’t they tend to have a higher tolerance for none
:)isn’t Gegogi Asian? and don’t asians tend to have a higher tolerance for none.
Interesting research Phoenix!
You’re definitely right. I do think -none at the start of her cycle can be risky. It may depend on the woman (as per her reaction) and definitely depends on the man’s tolerance, age too…
Perhaps it’s safer to use other pheromones like aquagen and pheros at those times…
What I’m on to is the classic two types of men.. there are times when she prefers us to be one and times when she would like us to be the other.
I think the trick is to be both!
Thats brilliant Phoenix i get what you mean!
Iv seen that study too where ovulating women prefer more masculine men (none like alpha) and the rest of the week prefer a solid caring masculine (good rone alpha)
I think if you can chart a womens cycle accurately it would be possible to modify one pheromone sig accordingly.As well as ones behavior.
Thanks for the links very interesting
Tater thinks IFM can shift how caring she perceives you to be.
Precisely.. I read a posting about women’s cycles on ls which described the -rone preference phase as women being more “lesbian” due to more estrogen I think. wonder if adding P96 would enhance kissing?
ha ha ha love those tender lingering kisses!
well i just checked the mx guide sounds like p96 could enhance kissing i have no experience with that putative but it sounds great so does p86
Well p96 will be in the mix when that time comes up again next cycle..
how are you tracking her cycle phoenix?
Do you ask her straight up or do you wait till her period and calculate from there
First of all she told me, then I can calculate from there too..
hmm… how did you pop the question?
I didn’t. Never had to…
so how do you go about finding out when that time of month is
I don’t do anything myself (though perhaps the pheromones help here)..
i found out my GF was having her period last night when i was about to slide off her stockings and panties!
So now i know i better start calculating lol
Actually i was wearing AMMO about 4 sprays we had a great night!
I’m playing with EO-scents again and my next test is with my Candyman mix again..hope it gets better results with my gf etc than when I first tried it this summer!