Young guys - Keeping your skin healthy and looking good.

There’s a couple of schools of thought on this that I can offer. First off I can assure you that whatever that occasional spot or two might be from you can get it to go away. We’ve all been there in life and its all the crap they put into stuff, even stuff you might think is healthy.

I’m sure you have tried many things like creams and tonics and most don’t do anything except ring up the cash register (Cha-ching) for the celebrity of the day. There was a while that I suffered from spots too, so I can completely agree with you that its tough, but there are solutions.

A couple of things that have tremendously improved my skin have been stop eating wheat based products, soy based products as many people are allergic to them and aren’t even aware of it. It’s not your fault, its the stuff they put in products they say are good for you. Try washing with Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with the mother in it.

I know that it sounds strange, but it works incredible. I stopped using soap on my face and the results have been awesome. Also once or twice a week I take some Organic unrefined coconut oil and use it as a lotion on my face. You would be amazed how quickly the face absorbs it and the difference it makes.

Here are some resources: