Phero profiler: Software to gauge your natural pheromone output

I have been working on creating the phero profiler which can be used to gauge the natural pheromone levels of the user. I have decided to release this software so that more people can benefit from it.

Basically, this software asks you several questions, for example, age, height, weight, social life etc (total of 30 questions) and tries to gauge the levels of your natural pheromone output. These questions are very similar to the ones that we ask to newbies in the introduction section at Pherotalk. The results from this software can be then used to decide/suggest the pheromone products that would suit the user best.

Currently the software only calculates the levels of the six most common molecules found on the human body: Alpha-Androstenol, Beta-Androstenol, Androsterone, Androstenone, Androstadienone, and Estratetraenol.

Note
Note that your “instantaneous” pheromone profile is variable and depends on your immediate surrounding, mood, health state and a lot of other factors. However your average overall pheromone profile remains quite consistent. This software tries to estimate your overall pheromone profile.

How to use it

  1. Click on the ‘Start’ button. Now the test begins and the question and available answers are displayed.
  2. Select the answer that best suits you and click “Save and go to Next Question”. This will save the answer and take you to the next question.
  3. Once all the questions are answered your pheromone levels will be displayed and it will be mentioned if they are low, medium or high for each molecule.

Most people should end up somewhere in the Average (Average-Low to Average-High) range. This makes sense, as that’s the reason why we can have a simple product like Ammo that works for a wide number of people.

I have done my best to program it based on my own experiences plus the reports from several experienced users. However, the results should not be considered the final word on your pheromone profile. At best they can be considered a guide to start on a more educated path towards further experimentation. Eventually you should be able to find a product that meshes best with your body chemistry and personality.
Hopefully this will give you a good start.

Cheers!

Here is the link to this web-based tool:
My experiences with the sense of smell: Profiler

INCREDIBLE.

Looks like I again have a reason to fire up the old PC

Im all medium most in none with 4,55
Cool. Reps for ya

Hmm… looks like I’m a bit deficient in -rone and medium in the other two. Cool program, nbully. I’ll have to try out a mix to work with these findings and see how it goes. This definitely deserves reps!

-D4

He, seems I’m medium all the way… :wink: Cool program. The question about which finger is longer got me a little curious - any links to why an androstenol-heavy person has extra long index fingers?

Def. reps for ya!

Wow. I’ll check it out, thanks.

I think this profiler is fairly accurate, actually. It doesn’t factor in alot of physical stuff that can change your image, though. Much of the time my image I project is a bit skewed towards attributes we’d put on “androstenone”- that’s what I feel.

Medium all around- androstenone is the highest, the other two are slightly lower and about equal.

Cool program! Thanks. Just call me MR. medium…:stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I’m also a medium, with my lowest output being my reading for -none with a 4.14.

I guess that would be pretty much what I expected considering I can usually put on a fair amount of -none with minimal ill effects.

Hmm, showing all zero’s and asking me to check for a pulse! :roll_eyes:

Actually I’m medium across the board too.

Awesome app nbully, and you get reps coming from me too.

Androstenol: Level = 4.48 :Medium :slight_smile:
Androsterone: Level = 4.41 :Medium :slight_smile:
Androstenone: Level = 5.59 :Medium :smiley:

Androstenol: Level = 4.28 :Medium
Androsterone: Level = 4.41 :Medium
Androstenone: Level = 5.24 :Medium

I’m also medium in all categories. We can’t all be mediums can we? I’m blood type B negative, 21 years old, East Indian, and (primarily) an ectomorph with some faint endomorph tendencies (larger tolerance to red meat, etc). So theoretically, I should have quite a different natural pheromonal output than say someone like Mark.

Well regardless, it’s an AWESOME idea, and major reps for that. But maybe it still needs some slight tweaking? shrug

I haven’t tried the program yet myself, still at work, but perhaps those micro variations are important?

Androstenol: Level = 5.72 :Medium
Androsterone: Level = 4.59 :Medium
Androstenone: Level = 5.76 :Medium

excuse my ignorance.. what can I conclude from this information and put it to use, please? Thank you. and thanks for this program.

What would be considered a “high level”? Is this a 1 to 10 scale?:confused:

Grr…can’t open EXEs on a Mac…java anyone?

I do think it’s not surprising we are mostly all “average”… what else should we be? There are so many factors that could affect pheromone production, that it all tends to balance out. Probably the slight differences between us are more meaningful. Also, just keep in mind that our pheromones exist because we evolved from animals that did not bathe. Bathing definitely tends to equalize the pheromones.

It would be interesting to see what the Asian members get.

So I suppose one of the questions it should have asked was how often do you bathe?

Well at the end of the day this information will not do not too much for ya, but it can give you an idea as far as which products might be good for you to use and in addition it could potentially help you to find your sweet spot with certain products.

Otherwise it’s just kinda interesting to know, that’s all.