riddle me this...

OK, for a couple days my base has been WAGG with a shot of androsterone, supplemented with some Instant Shine or Instant Honesty depending on the mood.

I notice the responses I get with this stuff from men are sometimes really great, like men have no problems calling me “buddy” or “sir” on helping me out and being my “pal” for a while- some of these guys don’t look “meek” at all, they are really handsome looking guys, too. And yet women seem very restrained in their reactions. The most I’ve gotten is a little more eye contact or a smile or two… I’ve been in contact mostly with younger people, I’d love to see what this combo does to an older woman who is more assertive.

Any ideas why this is? Are women just naturally more restrained? More of a shield up?

That is why I use the WAGG-N version. No problems with the guys and the women are a more “outgoing”. I think it is more of the signal: you are a nice guy but you don’t necessarily stand out.

WAGG can make you seem wussy. It needs adequate AndrosteNone or something else which can give off respect like A314 otherwise you can come off as too weak, definitely not what appeals to women (see below pasted posts). You will notice guys too won’t be so friendly if you keep on exposing them to that kind of signature everyday (especially Alphas). Adding relatively ‘friendly’ molecules like IH and IS is adding fuel to the fire IMHO…

Worst product you have ever used - #4 by Rob (Worst product you have ever used - #4 by Rob)
Rob (June 22, 2006):
“…The absolute worst I’ve tried was WAGG!!! That has to be some sort of wimp pheremone or something. I may as well just sit there and “wagg my butt” like some loser, because that is exactly the type of hits it subconsciously gives…”

Lone Wolves/CEE : IS/m + WAGG - #5 by Rob (Lone Wolves/CEE : IS/m + WAGG - #5 by Rob)
Rob (July 6, 2006):
“WAGG for some reason seems to be a wussy pheromone. I tried it on certain people and I noticed that girls were prone to treating you like a “nice guy” and you were more of a target for bully’s.”

Asians and mones (Asians and mones)
sigma (April 14, 2006):
“What’s up pilot,

Asians typically benefit from wearing more none. I usually wear twice as much none as people typically wear. I haven’t felt the need to wear any more than 3 drops (though I usually wear 2) of A314 (A314 Classic Edition – Trust & Respect Pheromone for Men - Alpha A314), so I don’t think there’s too much variability on ethnicity as far as A314. One thing I have noticed, however, is that I VERY easily stumble into the negative reactions with the softer products. I’m still famiarizing myself with the products here so I couldn’t offer much in regards to what’s used here, but I’ve had experiences with Androstadienone and WAGG where people around me grew highly condescending.

Nowadays I usually use these products in highly intimate or personal situations only, or when off-set with a none heavy product.”

Can women use Instant Female Magic? Good for mood, but careful around men - #58 by sigma (Can women use Instant Female Magic? Good for mood, but careful around men - #58 by sigma)
sigma (June 11, 2006):
“…I noticed the same with WAGG, so I eventually ditched it. I had high hopes when I got WAGG based on the feedback that people gave it on LS, but in my case it had a pretty profound anti-sexual effect…to the extent of creating condescension from others. This all went away with low doses of WAGG, however at those doses I saw no beneficial effects either…”

Help/Advice A314/IS - #107 by sigma (Help/Advice A314/IS - #107 by sigma)
sigma (August 22, 2006):
“…In my case WAGG created nothing but negative effects, however the experience taught me to lay low with the comfort pheromones (Help/Advice A314/IS), and to focus more on social and aggressive pheromones…”

What pheromones do WAGG contain? - #4 by sigma (What pheromones do WAGG contain? - #4 by sigma)
sigma (May 14, 2007):
“**WAGG is definitely a product that seems to soften a person’s image…for better or for worse. It has actually elicited some condescension in people in my case…**this is easily tempered with something more aggressive, but it became pointless for me to ever use it, as there were no real beneficial effects for me…only negative ones that I needed to mitigate with other pheromones (What pheromones do WAGG contain?). I think the condescension came with mixes that incorporated a lot of androstadienone…its been a while since I’ve used it…”

http://smellscent.blogspot.com/
nbully79 (August 1, 2007):
“**Day report 08/01/07: 2 drops WAGG **
Today applied 2 drops WAGG from the 4 ml bottle with dropper and covered with Geir.
Asian girl in lab was cold and little bitchy. It’s very typical behavior from her whenever I wear Wagg. Gradually she warmed up but I think it does give some low status male vibe. Hey atleast its consistent!”

nbully79 (August 30, 2007):
“…V-5 doesn’t seem to bring the disrespectful reactions like WAGG does.”

nbully79 (February 17, 2008):
“…I am very surprised how WAGG lowers you on the social ladder a few notches and sometimes also Scent of Eros…”

Jonno101 (Feburary 17, 2008):
“I hear what you’re saying about Scent of Eros (haven’t tried WAGG)moving you down the social ladder.

I felt the same so ditched Scent of Eros as soon as my 1st Androtics order came in.

It wasn’t creating any attraction, IOIs just made me seem more insignificant. Almost invisible to people who’ve known me as well.

Nice reports. Keep em coming. I haven’t come across Athena b4)”

nbully79 (March 4, 2008):
“…Labmate didn’t abreact too badly to either Wagg or The Edge, she did start to be a little difficult on first exposure but soon became nicer. She has a huge problem whenever I wear Wagg or high doses of TE without A314. No over the top reactions yet but it’s a nice enhancement…”

Well, Boss… I do get the feeling I’m standing out a bit (I am noticing some looks, like “wow, what a cool guy” (I even got that look from a man yesterday), but there’s still a barrier for some reason.

Androstenone is a possibility but I have to gauged the dosage very carefully or mentally it can make me go sour. I have to be in a perfect mood or I get in a bad mood and stay in a bad mood. When I used Pheroprofiler, Androstenone was my highest pheromone at 5.1.

As Pheroquirk pointed out in so detailed a fashion, one of the more commonly recognized problems with WAGG is giving you too soft a vibe. That is why they came up with WAGG-N.

I would either lower the WAGG dose or carefully add some none into the mix.

I find it hard to imagine that James Kohl is engineering a porduct to make you look like a wuss. Plus, I’ve never experienced significant condescension from WAGG. Maybe just a touch sometimes, but not enough that I felt it was really affecting things. It does seem to increase approachability, which isn’t always a good thing but I’d rather err on being approachable than looking like I don’t want people near me.

Here’s my feelings on the matter, and i was really looking for input from women: I think women are just not going to react as openly as men. The reaction seems more subdued. Keep in mind, too, I don’t go to bars and clubs, I’m in ordinary social situations and i wouldn’t expect people to be forward. But it’s amazing how much more open in general guys are… if they like you they will indicate it openly, but the women won’t (at least young women), they seem to use much more subtle body language. Maybe that’s just a stupid observation.

Come on ladies, give us some input please :slight_smile:

Daedelus, I’m not a woman, but I think part of that has to do with the fact that a guy can approach you and start a conversation without it possibly being perceived as ‘sexual’ and is therefore ‘safe’. But if a woman were to approach and engage you in conversation. They might be interested in talking to you, but they might not want to send the wrong signal, so they don’t approach outright.

Ahh… so the quiet ones are attracted to me… or not… maybe they are just afraid to be seen talking to a man? Something inside them doesn’t allow that?

You know it’s interesting alot of older women (35+) will just start talking to me if I look interesting to them, and I don’t necessarily interpret their approaches as sexual. Very big disconnect there. I don’t know if they realize that they could be attractive to me, or they just don’t care. Maybe they are mature enough not to care what other people are thinking?

I’ve been watching some PUA stuff on Youtube. Sort of interesting as I don’t imagine myself as a womanizer, but still interesting nontheless. Particularly Arkady39’s stuff. He seems to offer just more general advice on talking to women. He doesn’t seem as “cocky/funny” stupid (I’m not a goofball, never have been), more mysterious and individual, which seems more attractive to me and something I could see myself doing. Doing tonnes of goofy negs doesn’t seem my style.

Check out David DeAngelo’s stuff if you get the chance. Yeah, he’s the guy selling the “Cocky Funny” program, but that’s not his entire schtick. I’ve just recently started his Mastery series, and so far, it’s really good. He doesn’t use all the technicalities and abbreviations the other guys like Mystery uses. He speaks plain English, which is refreshing after listening to crap like:

“So I was in A2 with this two-set, right? And someguy decided to AMOG me by abruptly slipping kino on the HB8 and escalating immediately. So, not wanting to look like an AFC, I backed off slightly and negged the dude subtlely. He didn’t get it, but the HB and her friend did and were laughing the whole time. It was great, because it was a DHV spike for me to the girls, while the wannabe AMOG was all like WTF? and started laughing with us, because he didn’t want to look like a dick! Too late, he’d already pretty much puked low value right then and there. I closed the set pretty quickly and got a 3 way F-Close just like that!”

-D4

Actually, I was watching alot of Mystery… and he made more sense to me than DeAngelo (who seemed like he figured out a method that works well, for him). I will say that Mysteries stuff seems a bit… um, shallow though. Like if you follow it to the letter you’re just going to become an uninteresting person in the end who looks fake and has alot of shallow pickup lines. I never want to feel like I’m validating myself based on how many “sets” I complete, too. How juvenile.

Truthfully I’m not sure how much of the whole problems men have in talking to women now days is sociobiology, and how much is cultural. I do know from my knowledge of various languages (and reading some “foreign” literature), there are some cultures where being more forward is acceptable, none of this “indirect” stuff (like in some Spanish-speaking cultures, if you think somebody is pretty or attractive you just go up to her and tell her, then start quoting her poetry, etc. to impress her. In fact the more effusively sentimental, the better. She is suppossed to feign disinterest for a while for modesty’s sake, then eventually she can “give in”. In our culture that would probably be considered “needy” and a turn-off, right?).

Daedelus:

I think you have too much on.

Try using just one product at a time. WAGG with Instant Shine and Instant Honesty if probably just too much of too many pheromones.

When I first started wearing pheromones, I only used Alpha-Androstenol. It took several weeks for the effects to start, which is relatively normal the first time you use pheromones. Your body has to get used to them.

You might want to try wearing Instant Openess for a few weeks and then supplement with WAGG. If this doesn’t provide you with the results you want, you might want to consider a product like Ammo or A314.