You’re definitely right. I do think -none at the start of her cycle can be risky. It may depend on the woman (as per her reaction) and definitely depends on the man’s tolerance, age too…
Perhaps it’s safer to use other pheromones like aquagen and pheros at those times…
What I’m on to is the classic two types of men.. there are times when she prefers us to be one and times when she would like us to be the other.
I think the trick is to be both!
In case anybody here doesn’t know, Evolutionary Psychology PERFECTLY, and I mean PERFECTLY… outlines the rone and none relationship.
They just don’t use rone and none by name. I doubt most evolutionary psychologists have ever heard of these two pheromones , despite the fact that I made the connection almost immediately… “that’s a rone man they’re talking about!” and “that’s a none man they’re talking about!”.
Evolutionary psychology really does describe two types of men, one who is basically hi…
agonic vs hedonic mode is related to the distinction made elsewhere between cold and warm alpha - acquiring status via prospect of applying brute force vs by prospect of adding social value. so v related to mone use
agonic in animals = oriented towards fighting, although fighting not actually taking place. in humans aggression is more subtle due to use of putdowns, diminishing via faint praise etc. communication is more instrumental.
hedonic - acceptance, no underlying objection or resentm…
Biologists have noted two types of species with distinct physical and behavioral characteristics with regard to mating. Those are called tournament species and pair bonding species.
In tournament species males compete for the opportunity to mate with females. They may compete via fighting like the elk, or via displays like the peacock. In pair bonding species like the swan a male and a female form a lasting pair bond. (In a very few species it is the female that competes to mate with the mal…